Welcome in "Rostrum of Asclepius", ("To Vima tou Asklipiou" in greek), a quarterly scientific journal for nurses and other healthcare professionals. The journal is published from department of Nursing, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, and is Peer Reviewed. Articles are in pdf format (Get Adobe © Reader) and are written in greek language, with an english abstract always included.
This site is best viewed in resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher.
- Indexed in CINAHL PLUS and CINAHL PLUS WITH FULL TEXT (EBSCO). Relevant link: http://www.ebscohost.com/titleLists/rwh-coverage.htm
- Indexed in ACADEMIC SEARCH COMPLETE (EBSCO). Relevant link: http://www.ebscohost.com/titleLists/a9h-journals.xls
- Officially indexed in international Directory of Open Access Journals "DOAJ"
- Officially indexed in "SHERPA/RoMEO", open access journals system, university of Nottingham.
- Officially indexed in Hellenic Academic Libraries Link's catalogue for online journals.
In current issue: July - September 2016
1. Trauma and addiction: Implications for practice.
1. The “HEALTH 2020” and Greece. Contribution of general health check and screening.
2. The electronic management of information in Hospital Management.
3. Updating Nurse Graduate Knowledge – Internal Εvaluation Process of the “Evidence Based Practice in Nursing” Continuing Educational Programme
1. Dementia and Third Age: Cross sectional study in urban and semi-urban population.
2. Problematic Computer and Internet usage in a sample of students of the Technological Educational Institute of Athens.
1. Research for intervention programs to address the prepubertal and adolescent obesity. Their role in controlling weight.
Holistic care in the enviroment of Intensive Care Unit. The important role of the family.
Kadda Olga, RN, PhD, Onassis Cardiac Surgery Center.
Data refer to the frequency of visits-readings of articles from the journal's readers. Choices are based in last three months' period reports from server's data and are crossmatched with Google Analytics ©.
1. Management in public and private hospital in Greece. (908 hits)
- Volume 10, Issue 1
2. Modern approach to the operation of a hospital. (633 hits)
- Volume 13, Issue 1
3. Workplace stress and its influence in professional and private life of health care workers. (583 hits)- Volume 13, Issue 4
1. Clinical events and therapy of dilated cardiomyopathy. (573 hits)- Volume 13, Issue 4
2. The current situation in the public and private hospitals in Greece. (421 hits)
- Volume 8, Issue 4
3. Radiation exposure and radioprotection of physicians, technologists and nurses during their contact with patients who are or were subjected to studies with ionizing radiation. (277 hits)- Volume 12, Issue 2
1. The concept of care. (324 hits)
- Volume 7, Issue 1
2. Development and validation of a Diabetes Self-Care Activities Questionnaire (310 hits)
- Volume 10, Issue 1
3. Burnout syndrome: Understanding and early recognition of the syndrome from the nursing staff in public and private hospital. (305 hits)
- Volume 9, Issue 3