Welcome in "Rostrum of Asclepius", ("To Vima tou Asklipiou" in greek), a quarterly scientific journal for nurses and other healthcare professionals. The journal is published from department of Nursing, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, and is Peer Reviewed. Articles are in pdf format (Get Adobe © Reader) and are written in greek language, with an english abstract always included.
This site is best viewed in resolution of 1024x768 pixels or higher.
- Indexed in CINAHL PLUS and CINAHL PLUS WITH FULL TEXT (EBSCO). Relevant link: http://www.ebscohost.com/titleLists/rwh-coverage.htm
- Indexed in ACADEMIC SEARCH COMPLETE (EBSCO). Relevant link: http://www.ebscohost.com/titleLists/a9h-journals.xls
- Officially indexed in international Directory of Open Access Journals "DOAJ"
- Officially indexed in "SHERPA/RoMEO", open access journals system, university of Nottingham.
- Officially indexed in Hellenic Academic Libraries Link's catalogue for online journals.
In current issue: April - June 2016
1. Sexual abuse and contemporary nursing approach.
2. Brucellosis: Current review of zoonosis.
1. Clinical Educator’s views on students’ clinical learning environment.
2. The exploration of spirituality in caregivers of patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. A qualitative analysis.
1. Erasmus Intensive Programmes: An audit of an innovative educational tool.
Cancer prevention; is it time to seize our health in our hands?
Mastrokostas Athanasios, MAJ, Msc(res),Phd(c), Officer in charge of Nursing Research and Education Department, 424 GMHE, Thessaloniki
Data refer to the frequency of visits-readings of articles from the journal's readers. Choices are based in last three months' period reports from server's data and are crossmatched with Google Analytics ©.
1. Motivation of the nursing staff and a framework of realistic motives in a public hospital. (893 hits)
- Volume 10, Issue 4
2. The educational role of the nurse. (804 hits)
- Volume 11, Issue 4
3. Financial crisis. How it affects the public health and health systems. (794 hits)- Volume 11, Issue 2
1. Clinical events and therapy of dilated cardiomyopathy. (546 hits)- Volume 13, Issue 4
2. The current situation in the public and private hospitals in Greece. (436 hits)
- Volume 8, Issue 4
3. Lean Thinking in health care: cost containment, better outcomes. (347 hits)- Volume 15, Issue 1
1. The concept of care. (429 hits)
- Volume 7, Issue 1
2. Development and validation of a Diabetes Self-Care Activities Questionnaire (424 hits)
- Volume 10, Issue 1
3. Working conditions of nursing personnel and their effects in patients and personnel. (412 hits)
- Volume 8, Issue 3