Welcome in "Rostrum of Asclepius", ("To Vima tou Asklipiou" in greek), a quarterly scientific journal for nurses and other healthcare professionals. The journal is published from department of Nursing, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, and is Peer Reviewed. Articles are in pdf format (Get Adobe © Reader) and are written in greek language, with an english abstract always included.
In current issue: July - September 2016
1. Patient education regarding lifestyle modifications after open heart surgery.
2. A framework for improving vaccination coverage for MMR and HPV vaccines in 5th Health Region.
3. Social policy and costs of social protection and health.
4. Primary health care in Greece and in Western Europe during the years of economic crisis.
1. The effect of the phenomenon of mobbing at the quality of life of health professionals.
Behind the mirror.
Marvaki Christina, Chief Editor.